Two Double Beds
King and Single
What We Offer
If you are in Queensland for a business trip or leisure travel, go to Novena Palms Motel for comfortable rooms. We offer superb amenities,including a large pool and Wi-Fi ($5 fee applies). On top of that, we are close to the airport. Enjoy all of these at rates that you can afford.
We are one of the few motels in Brisbane to have comfortable mattresses in all rooms. Most of our rooms also feature a luxurious king-size bed, which is perfect after a long flight or drive.
Each room is air-conditioned and located away from the noise and activity of the main road. Other amenities include:
- Keycard locks and electronic cards for secure yet hassle-free entry
- A spacious upstairs balcony or patio
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- A fully enclosed wardrobe with iron and ironing board
- Foxtel direct-dialling touchpad phones
Our restaurant serves Western cuisine and Indian favourites for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy a scrumptious meal in our air-conditioned dining room or dine al fresco under the tropical awning. Try our famous butter chicken and mouthwatering beef curries served with basmati rice. Each dish is cooked to perfection and has earned nothing but praises from our customers.
You can also enjoy a cocktail at brunch or a glass of wine for dinner. We have a liquor license, allowing us to sell and serve alcohol to customers of legal age.
Customers who are arriving after 7:30 p.m. there is a menu in your room for after-hours ordering meals till 10:00 p.m.
If you would prefer meals from our restaurant, you can pre-order them and they will be available in your refrigerator. There is a microwave available to re-heat your meals.
A continental breakfast is available 7 days per week. If you’d like to pre-order we will leave it in your room.
Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service
For your convenience, we provide a free shuttle bus ride to the Brisbane airport Monday through Saturday at 6:15 a.m., 7:00 a.m. and 7:40 a.m. Note that there is no pickup service from the airport.
- 24/7 woolworth supermarket open
- A uber taxi will cost you approximately $6.00
- You can shop at the DFO, which is only 5 minutes drive - uber taxi will cost you approximately $6.00
- Banyo shopping centre only 5 minutes drive lots of shops cafa etc
- CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY ONLY 3 MINUTES DRIVE
- NUDGEE COLLAGE only 6 minutes drive
- Car storage . Wanting to store your car when on holidays
Car storage cost $6.60 a day
- Rail link: Northgate station is only 12 minute walk
- Nudgee beach 5 minutes drive
- Ice world skating only 6 minutes drive
Proximity to Tourist Locations
The Portside Wharf at Hamilton, with its new cruise ship terminal, is a short distance down Nudgee Road. You can also explore the city and enjoy the nightlife in Fortitude Valley.
Need to shop for souvenirs? No worries! Shop until you drop and get huge discounts on items from your favourite brands at DFO Brisbane, which is just minutes away from our location.
Transportation is easy. Northgate Station is just a walking distance from our motel, and the bus stops at our doors.
Outstanding Customer Service
Explore the community, and visit the most popular attractions. Whether it is your first time in the area or you have been here before, feel free to approach any of our staff members. Our in-depth local knowledge enables us to help you make the most out of your time in town.